Your postings on this public forum will become public. The basic rules for discussions on the THINKCREATIVE Forum are simple:
- do not be offensive or malicious
- do not post advertising messages
By using this forum, you further agree to abide by ThinkCreative Forum Guidelines. We do not intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.
Please note that:
* Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled. Participants may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
* Any posts that contain ads or other form of advertising of other designers and scrapbooking shops will be removed. Posts that contain links to other sites advertising hosting services other than deviantscrap.com and your personal blogs will be deleted.
* Participants may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, making corrections or updates in a new post, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
*If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. You are not allowed to solicit business through this forum.
We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature at any time, for any reason.
Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
* Any abuse towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
*We would like to request all forum users to avoid posting malicious comments about other hosting companies in the ThinkCreative Forum.
To protect your privacy, we will not release any member information unless under court order to do so.
We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current ThinkCreative Forum policies.